"Kite Flying Camber Beach"
by Karl Terry
8" x 16" Oil on Board
I was born in 1967 in Ashford, Kent and I paint predominanty `en plein air', in oil on board at every opportunity. I am married to my wife Joanna, have two young children, Bethany & Tobias and live in Wittersham, near Rye. I am a member of the famous Wapping Group of Artists and The Rye Society of Artists
"I paint directly from nature and my work is my personal and immediate response to being submerged in the atmosphere. My continued learning to see colour has been a revelation and has opened my eyes to the beauty that surrounds us, even in the mundane"
1.Tax not included in the sale price
2. For local purchases, delivery and hanging services available
3. We accept payment via check or credit card ( additional 3% fee applies on credit card charges)
4. Shipping and Handling costs determined per piece
5. Domestic shipping via FedEx Ground
6. All sales are final. In certain cases, store credit may apply